Expanflex type OT tanks are ASME fixed diaphragm type precharged expansion tanks equipped with an ExpanView tank integrity indicator. They are designed to absorb the expansion forces and control the pressure in heating/cooling systems. The system’s expanded water (fully compatible with water/glycol mixtures) is contained in a heavy-duty butyl diaphragm preventing tank corrosion and waterlogging problems.
OT expansion tanks reduce tank sizes by up to 80%. ASME Fixed Bladder Type PreCharged Expansion Tanks for commercial and industrial heating/cooling systems available in sizes from 7.8 gallons to 211 gallons.
• ASME Section VIII construction and label
• Heavy-duty butyl diaphragm
• Permanent separation of air and water
• Smaller sizes for easier handling, and savings space and installation costs
• Can be manifolded for more capacity
• Factory precharged 12 PSI and field adjustable
• Equipped with ExpanView, a tank integrity indicator alerting the user of a diaphragm leak by changing color
Features OT Series
|Model||Tank volume (gal/L)||Acceptance volume (gal/L)||Connection (in)|