Caltherm Mega SS
Calefactio’s stainless steel manifold kit is delivered pre-assembled and ready to install. Headers are offered in 8 models (2 to 12 loops) with 1 1/2” body offering a maximum flowrate of 25.1 gallons per minute (95.4 LPM). They come in pair and the kit includes supply and return headers, 2-way isolating valve, wall support, flowmeter, surface themometer (0-80°C), air purger and drain.
The integrated flowmeters allow the user to adjust the flow easily in each loop. Circuit isolation valves are also compatible with 24 V actuators from Calefactio (#AC24VNC).
The manifolds are delivered pre-assembled and ready to install.
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- 1 1/2 in connections (1 1/4 available in option)
- Pre-assembled on wall support
- Integrated flowmeters (8 LPM/2.1 GPM per loop)
- Maximum pressure: 125 PSI/862 kPa
- Maximum temperature: 230°F/110°C
- Provided with air purger and drain
- Compatible with 24 V actuators from Calefactio (#AC24NC)
- 2-way NPT ball valve with integrated thermometer
- Compatible with glycol used for heating
- Possibility to isolate each loop with isolating valve and balancing valve
CALPEX-R is Calefactio’s transluscent cross-linked pex pipe. It is designed for use in radiant heating and snow melting systems. They are built with an EVOH barrier that limits oxygen diffusion through tubing walls to...See this product
Calefactio’s stainless steel manifold kit is delivered pre-assembled and ready to install. Headers are offered in 11 models (2 to 12 loops) with a maximum flowrate of 14 gallons per minute (GPM). They come in pair and...See this product
Calefactio’s 24 V actuator allows to control the fluid distribution in the loops served by the header according to the thermostat request in different...See this product