Condensafe is an outstanding innovation in the condensate neutralizer domain.
The unit is divided in three sections and the media is contained in bags that you can replace easily when needed. These media bags are the only ones in the industry to have date labels so the user knows exactly when it’s time to replace them.Use only the sections you need!
As the unit is divided in three sections, you can place one, two, or three bags in the unit, depending on the volume of condensate that needs to be treated.
Condensafe est une innovation exceptionnelle dans le domaine des neutraliseurs de condensat.
- No by-pass necessary
- No messy media replacement
- Efficient Calefactio engineered media in a bag
- No disconnection needed to replace media
- The only condensate neutralizer that can be hard piped
- Prevents corrosion by neutralizing condensate
- Environment safe
- Dated engineered media
- Use only the sections you need
* Verify condensate flowrate on your appliance. In general, 500,000 BTU/hr at 92% efficiency should generate around 1.6 Gal/hr.
|Model||Width In/Cm||Length In/Cm||Height In/Cm||Inlet / Outlet||Provided with|
|CS6||12/30,5||4¾/12||5½/14||½ ’’ FNPT||CS6 12 30,5 4¾ 12 5½ 14 ½ ’’ FNPT One media bag, two 3/4'’ glued female fittings + two 1/2'' glued female fittings|
|CS6A||12/30,5||4¾/12||5½/14||½’’ FNPT||One media bag, wall brackets, two 1/2'' x 3/4'' barbed fittings, and two glued ½’’ x ¾’’ female fittings|
Inlet height is at 2 ½ in, Outlet height is at 3 in. Please see the Submital data sheet for more details.
|Model||MBH||kWh||gal/h||L/h||Unit Max condensate flowrate*|
|1 section||525||154||2.1||8||6.3 GPH (24 LPH)|
|2 sections||1050||308||4.2||16||6.3 GPH (24 LPH)|
|3 sections||1575||461||6.3||24||6.3 GPH (24 LPH)|