Replaceable bladder ASME hydro-pneumatic well and water system tanks – bottom connection ASME
Replaceable bladder type water system tanks for commercial, industrial and municipal well water and booster applications, sizes 10 to 1320 gallons.
Type AFX water system control tanks are designed for jobs that require high pressure centralized water storage for community wells, highrise buildings, irrigation systems, and pressure boosting applications where the ultimate in performance and quality is required. Hefty drawdown prevents pumps from over cycling and allows saving of electrical energy by reducing frequent pump starts. Assists the pump in meeting peak demands.
Models available up to 250 PSIG and higher working pressures. Efficient design allows use of smaller sizes to save on space and installation costs.
• ASME Section VIII construction
• Permanent separation of air and water over the life of the system
• Water is “in the bag”
• Steel tank never touches water and is not subject to corrosion
• Never water logs, no “red water”
• Full acceptance replaceable bladder
• Standard pressures: 125 PSI, 200 PSI
• Can be manifolded for additional capacity
• Factory precharged and field adjustable
Features AFX Series
|Model||Volume gal||Volume L||Connection|